Dermal Fillers Help You Achieve a More Youthful Look
As we age, our faces begin to portray those years, causing smile lines, wrinkles, and other creases to appear. Fortunately, here at Delaware Valley Dermatology Group LLC in Wilmington, DE, Dr. Michael Saruk can use dermal fillers to help diminish those wrinkles and lines, restoring a more youthful look.
What Are Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are gel-like, injectable substances that are injected beneath the skin. They are able to restore volume, reduce wrinkles, and enhance facial contours. They are considered a safe and cost-effective way to look younger without the downtime that surgery can bring.
What You Can Expect During Treatment
Dermal filler injections are easy to administer, with the entire process resembling these two steps:
- Pre-Treatment Consultation: During this visit to our Wilmington office, you will discuss your aesthetic concerns and goals, and review your medical history with Dr. Michael Saruk. These actions ensure that you will be satisfied with your treatment options.
- Injectable Filler Treatment: The injection are will first be cleaned and numbed using a local anesthetic. Depending on the type of filler used and the area that is being treated, results should begin to show immediately. However, full effects won't be achieved until a few days later
What Dermal Fillers Can Do
- Enhance facial contours
- Soften wrinkles and creases
- Bring back facial symmetry
- Create the appearance of fuller lips
Delaware Valley Dermatology Group, LLC Has Solutions For You
We all age, but your face doesn’t have to show it. With the help of injectable dermal fillers and the many other cosmetic restoration techniques here at our office in Wilmington, DE, we can bring back your youth. Call us today at (302) 478-8532 to schedule your consultation.